For more than 25 years Exeo’s core business has been, and still is, all aspects of Civil Engineering Construction.
Exeo has extensive experience in this field and has successfully completed multiple projects in constructing and upgrading of:
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water treatment plants
- Pump stations
- Retaining walls
- Large-area surface beds
Civil engineering pipelines
With more than a quarter of a century’s experience and knowledge in this field, Exeo can rightly be called a specialist pipeline contractor. Many deep and large diameter pipelines of all pipe material types have been completed. These include pipes to transport:
- Potable water
- Raw water
Residential, commercial, and industrial developments
Site preparation, bulk earthworks and the installation of municipal services and roads have always been one of the cornerstones of Exeo’s construction activities. Often Exeo gets involved from the inception phase of projects, assisting in constructability of design, planning and estimates. A few turnkey projects in this sector have successfully been concluded.
Clients in this category of work range from investment funds to private developers to local authorities.
In addition to roads and streets for developments, Exeo also has a wide range of experience in the construction, maintenance, and upgrade of major roads in urban and rural areas.
Specialist construction projects
Over the years Exeo has been privileged to be involved in several specialist engineering projects and have been able to overcome many technical and accessibility challenges in the process. Some of these projects are as follows:
- Ductile iron pipeline up Paarl Mountain.
- Hydro power installation in Franschhoek mountains.
- Concrete rehabilitation.
- Dam construction and rehabilitation.
- Station platform construction and reconstruction.
- Sewer network on top of Table Mountain.
- Agricultural infrastructure.
- Marine construction – harbour upgrade and sea-wall reconstruction.
- Petrochemical infrastructure – construction and maintenance.
- Water pressure management systems.
- Desalination infrastructure.
- Waste management – material recovery facilities.
- Drought relief projects.
- Concrete bus lanes and bus stop infrastructure for integrated rapid transport system.